- All the students are expected to be regular and punctual; Students should attend the assembly every day.
- The students should observe perfect silence while filing on to the parade ground or computer section, lab, library, music or SUPW room. Silence enhances concentration and study.
- As the medium of instruction is English, all should speak English all the time in the campus and in the school bus.
- Students shall not leave school premises without the written permission from the Principal / Vice Principal nor shall they contact outsiders without the permission from the school office.
- Class work and Home work assigned by the teachers should be done regularly and submitted for correction on due date. Late submission may not be evaluated.
- Every student should bring the school almanac daily to school.
- In case of leave, the parents should get the leave granted in advance and mention in the leave record page with proper signature along with a separate leave application to the Principal. For sick leave for more than three days, medical certificate should be produced.
- Students may be sent home in emergency, but only with the parents.
Parents who are coming to collect the students in between the school working hours in case of emergency will have to produce the following documents as identity proof.
8.1 For Kindergarten and classes I-V Family Card provided by the school. For other classes, Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) and authorisation letter.
8.2 No child will be permitted to leave the campus during the working hours without the production of these documents.
- The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss of money, books or any other article of the students.
- Students should keep the school premises neat and clean and are not allowed to pluck flowers or fruits from the garden.
- A student who comes late will not be permitted to attend the school.
- No half day leave is allowed without the written application from the parents.
- Students shall always uphold the dignity of the institution by their noble behaviour, polite language and gentle demeanour and any behaviour contrary to these will be deemed as violation of school rules and will invite punishment and reprimands as decided by the competent authorities.
- Students shall maintain perfect silence in the library and use books with utmost care and follow the rules of library.
- No student is allowed to wear gold ornaments in the school.
- No student is allowed to come to school on two wheelers without proper licence and a helmet.