Admission and Withdrawal
- Normally admission is done only in Nursery. Those seeking admission in Nursery should be within the age group of 3 on 1st of April in the year in which the admission is sought. Admission to other classes other than Nursery depends on vacancies, information of which will be available in the school office. The merit of the student is the only criterion for selection. The school does not charge capitation fee. Recommendation will not be entertained.
- A candidate eligible for admission should produce a birth certificate and two passport size photos along with the duly filled up admission form. Once the form is submitted, no correction or change will be entertained at any stage.
- The students coming from other schools must produce a T.C. in original from the school last attended,duly countersigned by appropriate authorities; DEO or Regional Officer of C.B.S.E.
- Repeated absence without leave, or absence for more than ten consecutive days, renders a student liable to have his name struck off from the rolls. Re-admission if granted, will be done on payment of re-admission fee.
- A student can be asked to discontinue the studies due to weakness in studies, habitual idleness, behavioural problems, non compliance with the school rules, failure in examination, etc.
- If a student wants to leave the school, application for T.C. should be submitted 5 days in advance and T.C. will be issued only after clearing all the dues of the school. T.C WILL NOT BE ISSUED DURING THE HOLIDAYS.
- The students who fail to remit the school dues in due time, will not be allowed to continue in the school.
- Parents and their wards seeking or obtaining admission to this school are presumed to have agreed to abide by the rules and regulations and standards of this institution.
- The school shall never be held responsible for the loss of valuables of the students, accidents, delay or expenditure occurring while in school or on travel or while participating in any activity in the school or outside.
- Any fee remitted to school shall not be refunded either in part or full. Admission fee is non-refundable.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reason. To withdraw a student from the school, a calendar month’s notice must be given in writing, otherwise a calendar month’s fee will be charged.
Admission & Withdrawal Senior Secondary Section
Eligibility will depend on the following:
- regularity in attendance and work during Class X - as well as good character.
- Mere academic performance will not make the - student eligible for admission to class XI.
- Admission to class XI will be opened to those students only who clear the X class Examination in the first attempt itself without any compartment.
- Merit will be the sole criterion for admission and admission forms will be available to those students only who have the minimum required grade set by the school authorities in the respective streams, and mere procuring of admission forms will not be a guarantee for admission.
- Any failure to take admission within the stipulated time will be considered as cancellation of admission.
- Any withdrawal after taking the admission will be governed by the rules regarding admissions and withdrawal.
- St. Paul Co-Ed School does not charge capitation fee in any form. Admission fee is chargeable once, for all new admissions at any stage. However, students seeking admission in Std I from KGII of St. Paul Kindergarten is liable to pay Rs.2000/- as re-admission processing fee and students seeking admission to class XI from class X will have to pay Rs. 2000/- for subject registration fee and re-admission processing fee.
- Admission Fee is non-refundable.